Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 00:25 posted Psalm 17 as my prayer for the New Year bit.ly/hrIY
- 00:56 is putting Timmy to sleep. This may be the last year we have New Year celebration at this house. We have been doing that for 12 years so far
- 01:06 listens to the quietness resettling down around the house as people left. My dad called from VN to say Happy New Year. Now my eyes 1 2 sleep
- 07:13 woke up with sore throat & cough badly. I must got this from Timmy. Now my voice is scratching. No 1 slept over @ my house; 1st time in yrs
- 08:35 spent 1.5 doing dataentry to setup EM chart of account in quickbook. It's so boring now that probably I am crawling back in bed soon.
- 11:09 is waking up (again). My voice are coarse. Apparently we had guests who slept over at our house last night too (& I thought there were none)
- 11:18 didn't make any resolution, but after reading AndyCrouch "culture of interuption" is.gd/emBC may be I should. I 12 work 6 hrs � 12
- 11:57 is making lunch: steam rice & soy sauce. I don't want my throat to get worse, although I am not preaching this Sunday.
- 12:26 catches a few glimpses of America Idols auditions on TV. We are easily obsessed with human approval.
- 12:31 's Timmy wants to Tweet that Timmy is my son.
- 12:46 is going back to bed, hoping for more sleep before taking our cousin home in Diamond Bar
- 12:48 thinks that being sick could be God's way to "make me lie down by the green pasture".
- 17:07 wakes up (again for the 3rd time). Hopefully with all this rest I should be recovered soon
- 19:01 enjoys some peace & quiet around the house. Jho is taking her cousin to Diamond Bar, + the kids to Banana Bay for dinner w friends.
- 20:07 watching Bishop Fulton Sheen on Netflix instant queue: "Recession is tighting ur belt, Depression is u have no belt, Panic: u have no pant"
- 20:24 is turn in for the night. May be my sickness shall be gone when I wake up tomorrow
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home