Saturday, January 03, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:40 is the 1st one up from the Ho's family as always, email in to work to let them know I won't come in today, need to get over this cold
  • 06:55 read about "the priests.. settled in their own towns, along with the other people" in Ezra2 & see the antecedent for moving closer to Midway
  • 06:59 @rebyn I live in Anaheim, my son is 9 yrs old, I Tweet & read the Bible 1st thing in the morning from my Blackberry. I work in IT for school
  • 08:09 is feeling much better & spending last hour on EM chart of account. I will operate a vehicle to take a friend home...
  • 09:04 just come back from dropping off a friend and now is getting vegetable chicken noodle soup for breakfast
  • 09:46 got a rec from his friend BigCreekBill on a new book "The God Who Smokes: Scandalous Meditation on Faith" ff.im/-t5Hq
  • 10:41 got bad forecast for the retail sector: more closing adjix.com/dfp -thinking about how the Gospel would speak into that situation.
  • 11:09 likes the quote on Popularity vs. Principle: is.gd/eqAj Now times for my nap (I really want to nap myself out of this cold)
  • 13:38 is thankful that he got waken up from his nap. Time to get the kids lunch then taking Jenniffer home 2 her mom (David is back home from ICU)
  • 14:32 is taking Timmy and his cousin little Jennifer to Chuckee Cheese for fun and game
  • 15:56 is at Chuck E Cheese & email some other guys from EM. They called me on some decision I made. May be they r right... We r all learners...
  • 16:29 runs out of tokens an hour ago but Timmy & cousin Jennifer are not willing to leave Chuck E Cheese yet. I have more patience w my Bberry ;)
  • 16:54 @anhhung yes on limited projects only. It costs more in term of expertise to keep up with linux than Windows on production systems.
  • 16:57 @rebyn How about u? U r in HCM c t, but what do u do for work? How old r u? And what do u do 1st thing in the morning?
  • 17:11 shelled out another $5 to keep the kids entertained @ Chuck E Cheese a bit longer. We were supposed to meet up w Jho @ Gruppy for dinner.
  • 17:16 just saw Carl's Jr. scholarships available: tinyurl.com/9z8lbd may be some of you Californians could use it???
  • 18:16 take the kids to meets up with Jho at Guppies. I am in the mood for hot soba soup.
  • 19:15 got home, takes the trash out, drink some more cough syrup, then head 2 bed early. When I am sick, I just crash, unlike energizer bunny Jho.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home