Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 07:31 is feeling better today except my stuffy nose. At this rate, I should be fine by Monday. Timmy is watching cartoon, Jho is still snoozing
- 07:43 read This pastor tried to live like JC for a yr(via USAToday): is.gd/eri2 - but that is to miss the main point of the Gospel though
- 07:49 should remember the convo yesterday w Yen & Gary & not be fearful "Despite their fear of th peoples around, they built th altar to the LORD"
- 08:03 's voice still coarse. Hhm, I had a friend of EM from out of state come to sleep over this eve. How could we make the convo beneficial?
- 09:21 spent the last hour finishing the draft for EM past.search document. Now I hope to get back in bed.
- 10:40 got a call from his Sr. Pastor and realized that he would not be able to translate for the Sr Pastor this Sunday.
- 11:13 is praying. This storm too, shall pass. What we need to do is to fix our eyes on JC, then we can even venture out to Him on top of the waves
- 11:14 @DashHouse I used DirectNic.com for a few years now. I also use oneandonehosting.com
- 11:23 caught this good article from BigCreekBill: "How to Leave Your Church - And Do it Well" tinyurl.com/82b6ps - I'd say Amen to that.
- 13:13 read about teen being recruited as suicide bomber bit.ly/16g7Y - but here, US teens also destroy their own lives 2, just not same way
- 13:54 found out that our house has no termite. Now we are leaving to church
- 14:37 drops stuff off @ church, now grabbing a plain bagguett for lunch & takes Timmy to his friend (Loc)'s house. After that, go shopping w Jho
- 15:46 is doing what he does best: taking a nap in the parking lot @ South Coast Plaza... Zzzz
- 16:37 's legs are cold in the car. Time to go inside the mall for heat and warmth, may be even food and human companionship ;-)
- 17:03 read Ac.4"Judge for yourselves whether it is right in God's sight to obey you rather than God" - I pray that I would fear God more than men.
- 17:36 left South Coast to pick up my friend: EM pastor Linh from Seatle
- 19:37 had dinner w Linh, now try to pick up Timmy then head home with Linh.
- 22:16 had a great night convo about EM Seatle w Linh, now turning in to bed.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home