Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:12 is up & looking at his appointment calendar today, trying to remember what projects he will need to be on top off.
- 06:22 read Ezra5 "the eye of God was watching over the elders, [but] they were not stopped until a report could go": Grace+dilligence=progress
- 06:40 just realized that his class also starts this weekend
- 07:58 is back in the routine of things. Just drop Timmy off, now head to work to finish off SCE reports
- 09:03 tried to order stuff for OT class and the web ordering system hick-up, couldn't get anything through. You'd thought that Amazon is reliable!
- 09:59 Get ready for the team status meeting at 10am. Then after that I should get on the report. Man, I am so sluggish today.
- 11:56 is waiting for resolution on CE8 - the new upgrade threw errors while import roster from Banner
- 13:42 got a bug report on the TheaterFestival site, fixed it now. CE8 issue resolved! Have noodle for lunch; re-gen Cypress SCE file, now on to FC
- 14:51 is done w/ FC SCE report, still waiting for Anaheim to augment site 215. Per www.fruitfultime.com I've been productive! Good app!
- 16:36 went to bank: t=t+7.7 Now waits for Timmy @ Kumon & put a selfdestruct pwd on my Bberry (it's best to learn hard lesson from other's mysery)
- 17:04 is back @ home. Tired. But still need VPNs back to work to close out the day. I will take it easy tonite.
- 17:49 finished what I need to do today for work. Reports are sent. Logging off and back to life at home. Jho is cooking something smelling good!
- 19:00 is hunting for "From the mixed-up files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler" @ the Library
- 19:42 @anhhung I removed Twitter on fb too, then my wife wanted me to put it back. I guess she likes to know what I am up to at any moment.
- 20:09 heard so much about "Gossip Girls", now that Jho is watching it; I'll get that covered. I rather catching up on it by wikipediaing about it
- 20:40 is wondering why Theraflu Servere Night Time tastes worse than the Day Time version. Now putting both Timmy & myself to bed. G'nite
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home