Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 05:05 is up, getting ready
- 06:04 was corrected by Timmy last night. At bed time he said, "we didn't pray yet." "That's ok", I replied. "No it's not, you didn't put God 1st!"
- 06:09 prepares for EM worship
- 08:38 finished the worship set and the EM psearch update to the board. Now get ready and head to church. Lunch confirmed w new EM couple as well
- 13:34 already had lunch with a new couple from EM, therefore I am just sit in waiting for the Board meeting to get start.
- 14:10 rd"respect those who work hard among u, who r over u in th Lord & who admonish u. Hold them in highest regard in love because of their work"
- 16:21 starts 2nd round for Elder mtg, got approval for TN fund transfer to EM account.
- 21:06 got home at 7:30pm, had dinner and finished signed off Timmy's Santa Cruz Mission Report
- 21:19 crashed in bed with Timmy, exhausted. Nite nite.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home