Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:03 is up. I am skipping work today to be at the court
  • 06:20 observes from Nehemiah 3: some project so big that it needs everyone, good leaders starts well with dedication, bad leaders won't work hard.
  • 06:30 @tonymorganlive if all churches followed #3 on @bcoop's list then you would become ... Emergent. Oops I meant ... Missional ;-) I am joking.
  • 06:38 is sad that the amazing voice-to-text technology Jott I used won't be free after this month twurl.nl/6rokb0 I m not paying 4 it thoug
  • 08:00 drops Timmy off & made coffee stop @ starbucks before head 2 court. I brought Loyd Jones' Studies from Sermon on the Mount to read -ht:David
  • 09:35 is @ the court, finished answering all my morning emails thru my Blackberry. Now reading Lloyd Jones for EM Sunday -> I don't mind the wait
  • 09:40 is getting out of court, will be back on May 19 since the attorneys are busy on another case.
  • 10:07 is looking for peace & quiet place to meditate on the text
  • 16:04 is back at home, picking up Timmy
  • 17:07 is back at home without any drama :-) and now getting on to prepare for the EM counseling session tonight.
  • 20:06 had Pho for dinner and now starting the session with the EM couple. Tonight's topic: Money (the #1 domestic dispute starter).
  • 21:40 finished the session with the couple from EM. Now back to Lloyd Jones.
  • 21:47 @rebyn usually beautiful pics are photoshoped. Otherwise they are not as beautiful.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home