Friday, January 16, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:16 is up & read about the correct way to do mortgage bail out in Nehemiah 5: helping the homeowners directly rather than the lenders.
  • 06:28 is drooling after the Spurgeon collection bit.ly/12be3 - Jho goes for beauty, I go for the beast
  • 06:51 tears away from Stott to get Timmy to early spelling bee practice. Next Friday would be the contest.
  • 08:32 #gasup ARCO brookhurst & ball @ $1.89/gal. Gas price is going up in CA.
  • 10:36 #stockmarket is down again, $BAC tank at $8, eyed $WFC at $19-$20
  • 10:37 is going on campus to be a concierge to students at the Info booth.
  • 16:51 left the Library for Kumon +1.40 - I spent 3 hrs on EM on finance wiki to get ready to meet tonite on it some more.
  • 17:22 agreed w/ "4 predictions about technology in 2009" by Steve Knight Digital @ Leadership Network blog twurl.nl/arf75m (ht:@djchuang)
  • 17:33 read Ch.1 "Wolf shall dwell w Lamb": cultural differences creates "Wolf & Lamb" in the Peaceable Realm of Isa.11:6-9. Silence=disapproval?
  • 19:37 read ch.2 culture -> perception of power. Cram another 1.5 hour to EM finance wiki around dinner & now heading for that mtg.
  • 22:45 just got home from the mtg on EM finance team. I am grateful to have good people, and I am praying for more people like that.
  • 23:15 reviewed the EM worship set, made one suggestion for change and headed for bed... zzzzz
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home