Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:53 dreamt of numbers last night. May be Nehemiah would dream the same. I read and admire his steadfastness in Ne.6: they accomplished by God.
- 08:44 Is taking timmy to school
- 09:43 got distracted by volatility, and that was before I got my first cup of coffee this morning...
- 15:06 #ignored everything else at work today and cram 4 hrs for the EM annual report so far
- 15:38 heard that Vanguard Christian university is $42 million in debt & is in trouble tinyurl.com/9652jv -I wonder about Timmy's school too
- 16:04 commented his somewhat-disagreement on @tonymorganlive "5 Reasons Why Consensus Sucks" blog post tinyurl.com/7ecdz8
- 16:52 finished buying stuff @ Costco so Jho can make spaghetti for the EM youth group tomorrow.
- 17:41 resumes working on the EM annual report
- 19:14 is taking dinner break after trying to condense the combustion engine of Gospel motivation into one paragraph in the EM report.
- 19:56 resumes working on EM report. Even no one will read it, it is good for me to keep inching forward year after year. O God, may it pleases you
- 21:15 take a break to put Timmy to sleep. I have about one more page to go on the EM report. Now I should read some more on the Beatitude
- 21:35 @djchuang that's me, I don't turn my computers or browsers off
- 22:08 is sleepy, couldn't even stay awake thru the last chapter from Dr Martin Lloyd Jones. Now back to finish the EM report.
- 23:48 is turning in for the night. One or two more paragraph and the EM annual report would be done
- 23:52 marked @djchuang debrief on the Fuller conversations of Asian American Theological Fellowship for reading tomorrow tinyurl.com/8ryf6f
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home