Monday, January 19, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 03:34 prays for unction & clarity as I get ready for the EM msg today
  • 03:51 @eduinnovation u go to saddleback? If so then we live in the same county...
  • 07:34 finished the slides for EM message. Now I am taking a short break before final review. What a breathtaking view from the trees to the forest
  • 08:40 had breakfast w Timmy & little Jennifer. Jho made hashbrown & spam for us. She also made wonton noodle soup for the EM leader mtg later too.
  • 09:01 is on his way to EM worship with the Ho's family
  • 17:14 finished the EM Leadership Team mtg @ 4pm (on time!) Picked up Timmy from Loc's house, rendevous w Jho @ Niki's for a relative's baby shower
  • 18:52 got a pointer fro @BigCreekBill to read the fascinating "Martin Luther King, Jr. Quotes" tinyurl.com/chcbl -Maybe tomorrow I will
  • 19:00 @DashHouse unfortunately 90% of the pastor's time is entangling up in the 10% of answering phone and stuff & sidetracked him from the Gospel
  • 19:24 answers Time mag's question "Does Facebook enhance face time?" adjix.com/unpf - I say "it depends on the person, but for me: yes"
  • 20:19 Is going to sleep at niki's house. afortunately I will go to sleep so jenney can drive the car. This is timmy reporting
  • 20:35 is leaving baby Shane's shower to go home & sleep now... No work tomorrow (Martin Luther King holidday) Yeah!!!
  • 21:40 got home, tired. I will enter snore land tonight. Why is it that we snore when are tired? (May be it just me).
  • 22:26 is sleeping zzzzzz
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home