Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 09:23 has a sluggish start for the day. It seems like too many things coming at once this morning. I am making a list a cross them off as I go.
- 09:35 # is still flip-flop between one of the 3 methods of message delivery bit.ly/j32lZ
- 09:41 # revise Expense form and do some EM work
- 12:28 just received a call from BoA, they want to prequalify us from our next home loan
- 13:05 is in a meeting with Brocade BRCD
- 13:55 is looking for either price leader or trend leader. Otherwise, why would you trade stability for anything else?
- 14:28 is done with the mtg - these guys don't know how to sell. They didn't answer the most important question, "Why should I get your product?"
- 17:43 finished the first trial run for the EM exp form
- 18:01 is at Kumon, transfering Timmy to another Kumon center closer to his school since we are moving.
- 18:50 is taking Timmy to his school's basketball game (Jenney is away on business til tomorrow). As soon as he sees classmates, he split from me
- 19:14 sees Timmy's school got creamed 0-7 so far & reminded of coach J. Wooden's stance: no dribble between legs! Fancy play won't help you score.
- 19:26 @djchuang you are the guy who first exposed me to Keller TOO - thanks ALSO!
- 19:29 @faketinkeller did @djchuang create more trouble for your polity with the timkeller.info wiki?
- 20:30 enjoyed the game: 1st Qtr: 14-25, 2nd Qtr: 30-39, 3rd Qtr they came back 44-45, 4th Qtr:55-56. YES, IT'S 1 CLOSED & EXCITING GAME! Now: home
- 20:43 gasup ARCO euclid & valencia $1.97/gal. I am on my way home after watching the Basketball game @ Timmy's high school with him.
- 21:25 read Es.7 "grant me my life—this is my petition. And spare my people—this is my request". This 'd apply today too: add "from sin" b4 the "—"
- 22:05 watches Batman: Begins by myself while working some more on EM exp form. Timmy is asleep & Jho is away. Yeah, I miss her.
- 00:03 finished the griping Batman: Begins DVD from Netflix. G'nite world, don't dream of bats or its man.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home