Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:47 read Job1: The essence of religion is to bargain "Do I fear God for nothing? (gimme a hedge)" But the Gospel is worship God for God, we r 0
- 07:19 is saying "I am going to miss this house!"
- 11:18 is still in a meeting
- 12:55 is taking lunch break. DJIA is below 8000 points again today. I heard on the news that home builder stock is up though...
- 15:31 is at the library w/ Timmy so he could do his Kumon math work, spent 1 hour on EM finance documentation.
- 16:38 is heading to Kumon now +4.95
- 17:39 Is heading home. Someone will take us out for dinner tonight.
- 19:49 heard a kid exclaimed @ restaurant "Dad, you can't believe this Superbowl commercial: godaddy -they show half the private part of the girl!"
- 20:00 is getting Timmy a double chocolaty chip frappuccino @ starbucks next door instead of getting the more pricey ice cream from the restaurant.
- 21:30 is back home now, putting Timmy to sleep and studying John Stott for EM this weekend.
- 22:58 is done checking with Stott on the EM message, now browsing the housing market a bit then retire to bed
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home