Monday, February 09, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 04:17 couldn't sleep very well
  • 06:37 is tempted with the idea of taking a day off from work. But I have obligations to do. Besides, I am off tomorrow for house moving anyway.
  • 06:44 read Job 8 & found it's full of irony. If you didn't already know the context, you'd say that Bildad was right. God is just, in His way.
  • 09:49 is investigating network slowdown...
  • 10:49 is narrowing down the network issues; announcing server outage this Friday (Holiday) for maintenance...
  • 11:27 is out for the rest of the day nursing a headache.
  • 15:18 got the marching order: living out the Gospel, in humility and courage, whether it's storm or sunshine.
  • 15:21 is delighted seeing Timmy having fun reading humorous cards at Target.
  • 16:00 @fixmywindshield I will fix my windshield tomorrow. Thx
  • 17:07 is taking a nap, "in Your arm is where I need to be..."
  • 17:42 is contacting the movers
  • 17:57 read BusinessWeek story on obama's speech today on the economy: adjix.com/57gn - I skip his TV spot now
  • 19:11 is packing. We are out of here by Thursday
  • 20:19 crashed in bed. Two nights losing sleep make me so tired.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home