Saturday, February 14, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 05:50 read Job 13:7 & was confronted: "Will you speak wickedly on God's behalf? Will you speak deceitfully for him?" Its hard 2 know if we r right
  • 06:25 @rebyn I miss BotChien here, it tastes best in hcmc
  • 06:51 read a well written narrative from a adopted son who lost his mom thru cancer cli.gs/Ry99QM -life is so lonely w/out anyone there 4 u
  • 06:59 read about Cypress College's refusal to remove photo of VN's flag tinyurl.com/c2qg4g -protest planned for next Wed. We r touchy ppl!
  • 07:16 read a summary of Soren Kierkegaard's Actuality, Freedom and Possibility rhettsmith.com/?p=1893 -pretty helpful stuff 2 pastoral care
  • 11:31 @eduinnovation check this out: Bill Gates at TED on education bit.ly/feVzx (I didn't watch it yet, but I think you would love it).
  • 11:34 @shlogz Thanks, Shane - we moved OK. Now looking for a new home...
  • 11:35 is done listening to a guest speaker in class on gender issue in church leadership. Now looking forward to lunch w/ Dr. Roger Heuser.
  • 15:01 @rebyn Yes. I am blessed to marry a Chinese Vietnamese girl who turns out to be a great chef, she didn't know how to cook anything @ 1st tho
  • 15:22 watches the last video for the day in class: "Talking from 9-to-5" to learn the communication style difference between genders
  • 16:03 done w/ my class; now find Timmy and get him dinner. I am behind now in my class (didn't turn in my assignment for today).
  • 17:38 is taking Timmy & little Jennifer 2 church so they can smooch off the Valentine dinner Jho is making.
  • 20:43 is leaving church to take the kids home to sleep. I spent the night scouting through the Real Estate sites but haven't found anything...
  • 21:27 found 15 Questions to Ask Pastoral Candidates tinyurl.com/dm4lb5 helpful. May use it in EM Pastoral Search package.
  • 21:45 listens to TK's "extra sermon" at the Center for Faith and Work on "For Such a Time"
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home