Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:42 went to bed last night at 9:30 w/ the Ho's family. There was nothing to do here: no Web Access, no TV. I could study, but too tired.
  • 06:48 realized that sometimes God might look horrid like Job 16:7 "Surely, O God, you have worn me out; you have devastated my entire household."
  • 08:41 just restarted the Time Keeper service. It looks like the weekend outage affected it when Network Service took down all servers.
  • 09:02 bummed out since I cannot hear N.T. Wright on Feb. 28 at Newport Beach bit.ly/Pfawn from 9-noon (I have class that day)
  • 09:30 @eduinnovation I found a free session on developing church volunteers "moving from sitting to serving" bit.ly/17aPhk -u may like it 2
  • 13:01 @stevekmccoy No need for anger; you can always read Desiring God online here: bit.ly/bPDKD
  • 18:55 opened a money market account w/ a local branch WaMu here @ 2.25% for 1st 3 months, went house browsing, stop by church, now going home.
  • 20:51 nag Timmy to practice for his recital this week, then put him to bed after reading Luke 4 together. Now I am going over a book for class.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home