Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:33 didn't have a good night sleep, waking up several times. I wonder why. May be I just haven't get used to this place yet.
- 06:41 laughed when reading insult in Job 18:3 "Why are we regarded as cattle, and considered STUPID in your sight?" -It's the dummy who denies!
- 08:07 heard on the news this morning that computer analyst is one of the lowest stress in this time. Highest: surgeon.
- 12:20 listens to TK's "problem of suffering" w/ the Wed. Lunch Group.
- 12:41 heard 3 pts. "In order to handle suffering, you have to Look Back the cross, Look Forward (living hope) & Look Into (which angels long for)"
- 16:56 is sitting around at home. No Internet for my computer, and I am unproductive :)
- 19:13 drove 30 minutes back to Timmy's school so he could attend children ministry there. Now I wait 4 him in my office, working on an EM wedding.
- 20:29 picks up Timmy from Children Ministry @ his school, wondering about a wedding homily on Heb.11: "Can it be done?"
- 21:38 reads that Dietrich Bonhoeffer said, "It is not love that sustains your marriage, but marriage that sustains your love." -this is counter-X
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home