Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:33 reads Job 20 and wonders about God's justice. Maybe it got carried out more often than we thinks.
- 06:42 #get Bionicle Glatorian Tarix for -12.99 & Yugioh for -4.99; so -8.20 remains for next Kumon balance
- 06:49 braced 2 see Dow drops to 7300, BAC is below 4, C is heading for 2.
- 08:33 heard "If you are so smart, why aren't you rich?" the student asked the prof. " If you are so rich, why aren't you smart?" the prof answered
- 08:42 read that the US made the same mistake Japan made with the banks in the 90s bit.ly/sPCem -could it be that simple?
- 09:07 @shlogz I read your blog on 25 random things tinyurl.com/brntlt -you are one good writer
- 11:38 takes lunch time to get Timmy to the dentist.
- 13:31 posted part 6 of "Surviving the Spears", a play adaptation I did 5 years ago bit.ly/v8jfS -1 more conclusion & I will rest my case.
- 15:02 drops old clothes and cardboard boxes at VN Ministries for recycle, picks up Timmy & sales some of his recycles too.
- 15:06 thinks the Bail Out'll screw those who saved money, paid their rents regularly, & waited for prices 2 fall 2 the point where they could buy.
- 15:31 is eating homemade yogurt his mom made with Timmy at home
- 15:48 is looking forward to another weekend class with Tremper Longman III. He was teaching in China last week.
- 16:04 #measures Timmy's piano 57"*37"*25", plasma 57.5"*36", stand 67.5"*26"*20", TV2 37.5"*41.5"*20.5"
- 18:02 can't wait for the internet installation from Times Warner to complete, I am heading to class at Fuller Irvine now.
- 19:15 heard Bill Clinton says "I am a Calvinist" bit.ly/D4nt0 -luckily, he meant something else than what you think...
- 20:24 @eduinnovation random lettered Twitters who don't have any updates, but follow tons of people: these are twitter spammers
- 20:26 @eduinnovation "How do we get colleagues to join us as 24/7 learners?" The Greek word for "24/7 learners" is "disciples" in the NT
- 22:42 got home, transported EM food to church, then back home. Internet is working now.
- 23:06 is going to sleep
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home