Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:03 read this from Tao Che Ching: When harmony no longer prevailed throughout the six kinships, filial sons found their manifestation
- 06:08 read over the wedding homily & prayed like Job 29:22 that "After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears"
- 10:12 is watching "Reinventing Leadership" by Edwin Freedman (and going over the wedding sermon again at the same time :-)
- 14:10 Gave a wedding msg, pik Timmy up, went by the old house again, now we r going to Guppys 2 get some lunch xcept timmy hes getting dessert.
- 15:19 #gasup CRV 149106 @ ARCO Euclid & Trask $2.05/gal total $28.36
- 15:27 got Timmy back home. Now I need to focus for tomorrow msg
- 17:36 made a bee line to Stott & Lloyd Jones for EM msg tomorrow. Will do more tonight. Now I am heading to the wedding reception. Timmy is home.
- 21:40 is still at the wedding reception (it's an 8 courses dinner big deal). May be it's time to go home...
- 22:25 came home from the wedding reception. Will sleep now to wake up early tomorrow.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home