Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 07:03 read Pr.4:7 & thought Solomon mentioning college tuition "Though it cost all you have, get understanding" ;-)
- 08:34 really enjoyed the account of half a dozen of people from our church going to Thailand to attend a wedding of a friend is.gd/nIwK
- 09:35 previewing "New Orleans: A Village Called Versaille": a Vietnamese Priest led the community on social justice post Katrina is.gd/nJa1
- 10:01 is back working on the AScard station again after meeting Fujifilm technician to wrapup another project
- 11:10 is almost done w/ the AScard configuration. One more common logins for these stations and we are done.
- 15:38 got team status mtg today. I m behind, even in my delegation. I will be on vacation w/ Timmy 4 the next 2 days (accompanied Jho to her conf)
- 16:16 signed up for "Kids' Desperate Longings: What Every Parent, Leader, & Church Can Do" on Apr.16 w/ Chap Clark @ St.AndrewPres. 800-617-3209
- 18:36 is cold, I may need to search out for TheraFlu. I am on Sudafed & Zicam but so far I haven't gotten better yet :( I am speaking this Sun too
- 19:24 is trying to do the paper on Appreciative Inquiry from home (I am sick enough to skip Starbucks): *Test everything, hold on to what is good*
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home