Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 03:36 is up, wrapping up the EM message, praying "O God, I need you to work in me and through me".
- 08:58 finished wrapping up EM message. May be I should run to OCX to sign up for jail visit now so I can do it later...
- 12:39 left Midway church to freeload on Orange for pizza (& to attend a mtg on "A Day in Between" program)
- 13:12 is impressed w/ the human resource Orange had for the project.
- 14:56 is doing jail visit.
- 15:59 is done with the visit. Now I am heading home for a nap
- 17:59 is having "bun rieu" Jho made for dinner
- 19:56 rt @djchuang tinyurl.com/chinachurch for Chinese church and their seven core values in CT, Great Leap Forward
- 22:06 read a few more chapters of Peter Steinke's "Congregational Leadership in Anxious Times". Ch.8 pinpoints where we are :( it'll be a longroad
- 22:26 is going to John Wayne Airport to pick up my sis-in-law
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home