Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:44 read Pr.11:4 "Wealth is worthless in the day of wrath, but righteousness delivers from death." -Good to remember when the market is up.
  • 08:23 finished the 8am mtg w/ the VP. Wow, not bad
  • 08:44 skim thru an interest article from C. Colson: "Mindful Eating, Mindless Sex" is.gd/oJaN
  • 08:45 @djchuang Welcome to old age: I got my bifocal a year ago, but that doesn't help. I now have both bifocal and reading glass :-)
  • 09:35 got this vid from a friend is.gd/oJE9 -this "church plant" launched with hundreds of people. This's what mega-church birthing is like
  • 10:56 takes a 1st crack at SilverBack vs Heroix case study 4 network monitoring & overwhelmed w/ all the other tools out there: is.gd/3GLa
  • 15:12 has another productive day, which means there are things I didn't get to yet...
  • 17:27 is finally getting home, couldn't wait for dinner
  • 19:54 ordered 40 Days of Pursuit license for EM & Pastoral Theology books for next quarters
  • 20:05 read an article from the Wall Street Journal Online about church planting is.gd/oOIp -yes, from the WSJ. What 's God up to...
  • 20:27 @faketimkeller it's cool that you accept Bill Hybel's invite to Leadership Summit 09 is.gd/oOSL you look good in that video too!
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home