Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:49 read Pr.13:11 "Dishonest money dwindles away, but he who gathers money little by little makes it grow" -sounds like good advice for Wall St.
  • 06:55 mark to read later: tinyurl.com/clma3z
  • 07:58 just picked up some prescription on my way to drop Timmy off at school. I'll go & buy med afterward. Also +300 for Scrip
  • 10:55 skim through an exhortation to use 1st person perspective for special occasion message is.gd/p6Ji
  • 11:55 finished a conference call - good system design will make it easier to change later on...
  • 11:57 @williamle8300 I doubt that @FakeTimKeller would be the real one - but whoever it is, would know Tim better than your average joe
  • 15:08 spent the last 2 hours on EM Leadership for BigTim's class. One more to go & I'll have a new blog post. Now getting Timmy to Kumon & dentist
  • 15:58 #count +1.80 Kumon toward Timmy's Bionicle
  • 18:34 runs to church so Jho could work on the food and I will work out the details EM services with iamsecond's clips from Easter to summer.
  • 19:07 read Forbes mag's "Do Executives Matter?" tinyurl.com/dmrn4t & see many corrolaries to church leadership. Both r organizations anyway
  • 21:04 is home for a while, now I am putting Timmy to bed after reading Jn.16 w/ the family.
  • 21:23 starts reading Thomas Oden Vol.1 before sleeping
  • 22:28 ia done w/ ch.1 of Thomas Oden Vol.1- I am sleepy now....
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home