Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:31 #dream abt a story I heard last night: a pastor quitting ministry after 1 year because his wife getting overly jealous. Remind me of 1Co.7
  • 06:37 read Song 3:4 "When I found the one my heart loves. I held him and would not let him go" -Only when our hearts change, our actions change
  • 14:47 had performance evaluated today: got to keep my job (jk, my job is safe, it's hard to lay me off :)
  • 16:24 is taking Timmy to the dentist. My crown hurts too.
  • 16:31 Is at the dentist checking my crown because it has been hurting lately. This is Timmy reporting because he's getting checked out.
  • 17:48 is reading text book from Thomas C. Oden while Timmy takeover my laptop to do his homework (I still haven't fixed the virus-infected desktop
  • 20:56 had dinner w/ Jho & a friend w/ EM @ Thai Nakorn on Beach & Chapman. The food is good, the location is good, but the companionship is better
  • 22:08 attempts to write a short book review for class in 50 minutes before going to bed...
  • 22:58 wrote only 400 words so far, about half of what I need. Will post it on my blog when done. Now time to sleep, hope not to get weird #dream
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home