Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:11 read Song 5:9 "How is your beloved better than others, that you charge us so?" -Do I know? Can I articulate? That's why apologetic is needed
  • 08:38 heard from my boss "At my age, my memory is still as sharp as a thumb tack; and just as short!"
  • 13:11 got free lunch today at the Classified Senate open house, but I should have interacted w/ people outside of my department to network more.
  • 15:16 wasted the whole day in technical analysis
  • 15:46 #wait for Timmy at Kumon, he get +0.95
  • 18:47 is working late at the college as the night dean today, taking dinner break after meeting Jho to transfer Timmy to her for his trip home.
  • 22:02 is leaving work & going home. I still have classwork to do this weekend
  • 22:27 #gasup for the van at ARCO on euclid & trask for $2.15/gal total $33.56 @ 135032
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home