Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:06 read Song 7:12 "Let us go early to the vineyards to see if the vines have budded" -always check your own assumption!
- 07:26 battled the virus some more. Kaspersky scanner found & deleted 47 infected objects, but the virus crashed Kaspersky: problem is still there.
- 07:55 gave up on the the virus fight for now to go to class
- 11:02 just got notified that I won #wfx (worship facilities conf & expo) tickets from @djchuang 's promo via Twitter
- 14:54 left class a bit early for jail visit. Praying for the Presence of God.
- 16:46 ran into a spouse of an inmate I knew 18 months ago. The fact that she still coming enouraged me a lot (for I thought she would move on..)
- 16:59 is home & resuming the battle with computer virus, this time with Malwarebytes
- 23:37 is finally going to bed after get rid of Vundo, Zlob, and 109 other viruses. But I still don't have admin account back yet :(
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home