Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:42 read Is.1:25 "I'll turn my hand against u; I'll thoroughly purge away ur dross & remove all ur impurities..Afterward u'll b called Faithful"
- 14:33 found the imprint of my Internet browser burn-in permanently into my right LCD monitor. Also BlackBerry Curve outsold iPhone in 1Q 2009 :-)
- 14:50 wants to ask the Pastors "1) What is your view on leadership & vision? 2) How do you manage your time?" Please answer at: is.gd/wHRr
- 16:29 #argued w/ Timmy over how to do Kumon problem 168B (3). He got only +1.50 for this week
- 16:55 'S Timmy is suffering from a disease called EHM. This is timmy reporting. P.S. I was the only one who knew I had it until now.
- 17:43 got home & found NTOSKRNL-HOOK on McAfee anti virus console again (it means the virus is there, operated in stealth mode). Here I go again..
- 18:56 found SSDT-HOOK by McAfee after removed NTOSKRNL-HOOK by ComboFix. I now suspect that the LinkSys router don't have a firewall.
- 19:16 is watching Ben Stein's Expelled to see if it has any merit on its own argument.
- 20:32 take a break from "Expelled" to take Jenney to church to stock up the food, go to the market, and drop off a lunch to an EM student, & home.
- 22:26 found "Expelled" better than expected. I was afraid that it's lame, but it's thought provoking. No wonder my boss (a Physics PhD) like it
- 22:31 RT @guykawasaki: Maps of seven deadly sins in America. adjix.com/545v AC
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home