Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:45 read Is.6 "your guilt's taken away & ur sin atoned for" in the midst of "ever hearing, never understand; ever seeing, never perceive": GRACE
- 11:48 Takes off early to take timmy to the dentist in diamond bar.
- 13:07 came to KFC for the free lunch only to find out that they will give out rain checks for it instead. Someone at KFC corporate miscalculated..
- 18:44 attends the last week of my Pastoral Theology class; there are ways more stuff than I can chew.
- 19:48 RT @can2009: Biblical discipline focuses on heart changes, not merely outward behavior changes.
- 19:52 heard www.ministryinsights.com being recommended for personality testing for church planters
- 20:59 heard "a leader/staff member will be either an asset or a liability"
- 21:23 posted what I learned on Oden's "Pastoral Theology" on my blog tr.im/kTey (it's long)
- 22:22 got home and is cramming some more to finished all class work for tomorrow. I missed Vball practice tonight: Bad coach! (but Jho was there)
- 22:33 read "The faitth community survives not because of its theological purity, nor for its moral piety, but because of God's grace" -Eugene Pet.
- 23:13 just downloaded the book "Money Matters" from Larry Burkett FREE for my Logos Libronix system: tr.im/kTta -Thank you guys.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home