Sunday, May 10, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 03:02 is up, seeking unction.
  • 03:19 read Is.8:12 "Do not call conspiracy everything that these people call conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it."
  • 17:00 is back home after coaching Vball w/ the Ho's family. Now I need a quick nap
  • 18:09 woke up from the quick nap & had dinner. Jho's parents had all the kids & grand kids over. We had crawfishes & spring rolls.
  • 19:33 took Jenney back 2 church giving food 2 some ppl in the VN congregation, now we stop by a market & I ran to Michael (Tri) a new EM attendee
  • 19:51 went home and heard Timmy listening to Linkin Park on the computer. Should I be worried?
  • 20:06 #graded Kumon for Timmy +2.10 -He still mixed up between multiply & divide fractions. Somehow he keeps thinking 4x2/3 is the same as 1/4x2/3
  • 21:47 put Timmy 2 bed & chk Tiny windows utilities: adjix.com/csdg + getdropbox.com sounds good, Twitter Analyzer: ow.ly/69rJ
  • 23:04 spent the last hour write up mtg notes and plan for EM nom-com. Now time to sleep
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home