Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 03:32 woke up w/ the pointer to: "Let goods & kindred go, this mortal life also; The body they may kill: God's truth abideth still,His kingdom is"
- 04:49 took an hour for email at this wee hour in the morning. Unless there's a strong nudge for it, no way I would get out of bed for this.
- 05:00 is getting coffee and hit the book since I am up already. May be I could narrow the gap of what I need done...
- 05:16 read Is.21:3 "I am bowed down so that I cannot hear; I am dismayed so that I cannot see" -perception ceases during anguish pain & deep hurt
- 07:04 quoth "AFFECTATION: is the wisdom of fools, & the folly of many a relatively wise man" (Affectation=deliberate pretense/exaggerated display)
- 07:12 finished 30% of my termpaper so far; 1 day left :(
- 13:53 is in a gripe session with our Anti-Virus vendor: "There's a $40 billion industry black market out there on stolen data with spyware."
- 17:35 spent 80 minutes on the phone w/ a person in pain. Now I am visiting a new comer to EM.
- 17:38 got free ice skating tickets
- 19:49 is home, finishing dinner w/ the Ho's family. I need to work some more to get ready for this weekend.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home