Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:47 read Is.35:4 "say to those with fearful hearts, 'Be strong, do not fear; your God'll come, he'll come with.. vengeance" -Aslan's not tamed
  • 08:36 is buying replacement for my dead harddrive at work: 160GB for $60, wish I could buy SAN's Fibre Channel drives at that price.
  • 09:47 works from my laptop, waiting for my desktop's drive to be fixed. I need to discuss w/ my boss on budget's cut.
  • 16:07 read Ps.91:15 as "I will call to God, and He will answer me; He will be with me in trouble, He will deliver me.." -have mercy, O God
  • 17:18 is done w/ some travel arrangement, got back home @ the same time w/ Jho, & starting some more on the this wk EM text while Jho makes dinner
  • 17:31 is glad that Timmy is playing Hillsong United on Youtube. He used to just play only Japanese songs from games he played ( Pokemon & Yugioh)
  • 18:46 took Jho to her work-out buddy, went home emailing out the edited reconciliation letter. Now I am back studying the text for EM Sunday.
  • 19:25 is still having no idea where to go with the text yet..
  • 20:51 is done consulting Constable, Kreener, & Wuerst. Now I am praying with Timmy before putting him to sleep.
  • 21:23 answered quite a few questions for Timmy like "Was JC struggled like us?" "Why he rose again?" and "Why new heavens & earth?" I loved it!
  • 22:19 stopped working on the text of the Shrewd Mgr for EM this weekend. Some of the commentators would just put me to sleep :( G'nite y'all
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home