Saturday, June 13, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 05:45 read Is.45:15 "Truly you are a God who hides himself, O God and Savior of Israel" -Subtle is He, but never malicious.
  • 06:17 wonder why my pre-tweets from tweetlater.com didn't show up on fb. maybe the fb's tweeter apps is broken..
  • 06:37 is getting ready to take the Ho's family to my Commencent at Lake Avenue Church Pasadena. We have be there at 8:30, the ceremony start at 10
  • 07:14 ate my mom-made yogurt before going to seminary Commencement w/ my family. I remember my mom & dad although they can't join me here.
  • 08:46 found Fuller has me as from "Dallas Texas". What happens 2 "Midway City California"? It's good 2 know that they aren't perfect, just 4given
  • 09:01 is scheduled to walk my Commencement @ Fuller today 10-12n. Glad to see friends & family. I went thru this for Midway! (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 10:07 in cap & gown, at 2nd row, right most in the huge sanctuary. Jho sent Timmy to rush up and gave me a hug. I think it's the best Grad moment.
  • 11:04 were brought to tears hearing the testimonies of the first 2 misional graduates speakers, speaking on Nepal, India, & China & their own loss
  • 11:42 got my diploma & sit down at my place. Timmy rushed up again gave me a hug and a kiss and a stick of gum from Jho & Hoa. How cool is that!
  • 12:20 is in the Commencement procession leaving the sanctuary. I think we will be late for the Grad BBQ reception at 1pm.
  • 13:01 is scheduled to host my Grad BBQ reception from 1-5pm @ Chelsea&Gary. Come by to say "Hi" if you can. (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 14:00 is back to the OC in Huntington Beach to celebrate with friends & family.
  • 16:51 is thankful for all who sent greetings and love to me
  • 18:17 received a call from my mom and dad (calling from a hospital @ VN) congratulated me about graduation.
  • 19:00 is supposed to be @ the gym coaching vBall after my grad party w/ Jho. We are squeezing every time slot possible 4 it. (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 21:57 finished Vball coaching. Now we are going for Pho Vie 50% off again. I am hungry..
  • 23:14 is finally home after Pho Vie w/ Jho & the vBall people. Timmy is already asleep. I wanna go to sleep soon...
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home