Sunday, June 14, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 09:19 go to church early w/ the Ho's family, making sure the worship will be focusing on God and not on people.
  • 10:01 is supposed to be @ church this Sun but not the next: I will be out of the country, &should be back the wk after that. (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 13:01 is scheduled to be in the EM's Leadership Team mtg. Pray for us. We are looking for a CM Director for Sept. onward (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 18:52 decided to use my time wisely: packing now and doing my electronic works later..
  • 21:01 is scheduled to be at LAX, heading for VN alone, I hope to visit my dad for Father Day there. Pray for his health plz. (This is a pre-tweet)
  • 22:19 getting in line for check in at LAX. Two weeks ago it took my mom almost 2 hours. This time the line is twice as long.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home