Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 01:32 got Wifi at the hotel, but only on street level lobby, not from the 4th floor where I am. So my updates will be limited.
- 02:07 's hotel is 5 minutes walk from the hospital. Got a chance to visit my dad and pray with him. Christians have hope despite all circumstance.
- 04:30 is supposed to wake up from a 4-5 hrs nap at a hotel to recover from the flight. It's 6pm here, 4am in the US. Dinner & bedtime! (pre-tweet)
- 04:46 woke up from a 2 hrs nap & had dinner (my uncle brought food to my dad, & gave some for me too: seaweed soup & tofu) Now wait to call home..
- 06:03 blogged my day so far: bit.ly/19YEA3 - now ET call home and then crash...
- 14:53 woke up @ 4am here (2pm in the US), went down stair, sat in the dark stairwell ro answer emails (the lobby's not open yet).
- 19:31 is supposed to say "Good Morning Vietnam" (9am here). If you don't see any real FB update bynow then I got no Wifi, or worse :) (pre-tweet)
- 19:49 came back to the hotel from the hospital to check emails. The doctor confirmed bypass surgery for my dad within the next 24 hrs or so.
- 19:58 attempted to call Jho, and after a few hellos I got cut off because my phone sim card is out of $. One of my friend will load more $ soon.
- 20:02 @rebyn Thanks for the number & advice. I am at Cho Ray hospital for my dad's surgery, and there's no Wifi there. Will Tweet Mobile carefully
- 20:35 got my phone reloaded with more $, my friend also brought me boxed lunch. So I will call home again now, then have lunch...
- 22:26 is sweating in the small hotel lobby to do my work over emails. (There is no AC in these dinky lobby, only in my room) But it's only $15/day
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home