Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 02:28 back at the hotel, got a chance to talk to a CM staff who oversee the VBS training for the whole nation. It was amazing to hear God's work!
- 02:52 is going back to the hospital to vist dad
- 06:37 got to see my dad today and blogged about it on i12know.xanga.com
- 10:00 remembered that my ministry w/ youth was Jho's idea. I wanted to do Bible CD-ROM. She wanted a ministry that BOTH of us can do (pre-tweet)
- 17:04 picked up my only/younger bro from the US 2 visit dad. His plane came @1am, we talked til 3. Now we go church @7. -Bi
- 20:14 got brkfast w/ my bro, show him supermarket n lay of the land; then take him 2 mom. Now he's back 2 hotel w/ mom, I stay @hospital 4 dad
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home