Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 01:17 is watching the monsoon rain pouring down the street from the hotel and hoping that my friend will be able to keep the ministry supplies dry
- 04:39 talked to Ly after he visited my dad: he is in good spirit. Now we are heading to dinner then crash to sleep.
- 10:00 is supposed to miss church w/ Midway today -I am out of the country, should be back next Sunday. (This is a pre-tweet)
- 17:22 is up late today at 6:30am, quick email check & will be in the hospital to relieve mom. I put the Heb.2 sermon on Bberry so I can work later
- 18:56 pray silently as my bro share the Gospel 2 a patient's husband. She has kidney problem and has been in ICU for 3 wks after bypass. He be ...
- 20:01 missed the Sunday's bedtime's prayer session w/ Timmy. We would ask each other "What did you learn from God today?" (This is a pre-tweet)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home