Thursday, June 25, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 23:55 got a call from Jho. Yea! Two more nights and I'll depart. My uncle is prepping a place for my dad's post op care.
  • 05:01 is @ hospital, had a chance to pray together as a whole family tonite: dad, mom, me, bro- hands in hands, hearts2hearts
  • 06:40 took my brother to "bot chien"... I should not drink "sinh to bo rau ma". I don't think my tummy likes it :(
  • 15:10 visits the dark stairwell, hopefully for one last time, to check emails at 5am here in Vietnam
  • 15:45 discovered some of my work are behind a weel... Let's see what could I work on before I fly back...
  • 18:01 is looking toward home; in just a few more days. Someday we will truly be at home, when our heart finds its rest in HIM. (pre-tweet)
  • 18:51 is @ hospital for the last day, for some reason they have guards removed all family members to the outside today. Must be an audit of sort
  • 22:19 set the watch to US time and follow it accordingly to prevent jetlag
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home