Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 05:08 read Jer.48:47 "Yet I'll restore the fortunes of Moab in days to come," declares the LORD. Here ends the judgment on Moab -all judgment end
- 05:22 starts Day 25 on bit.ly/28daysGazeOnGrace -I think our heart are like lens, better focus when it clears
- 06:16 get ready to leave early today (got to follow-up with the painter at the house at 7am)
- 06:41 ordered $F and $SOL since my $KFT fell off the bottom yesterday
- 06:50 #gasup crv ARCO euclid & edinger @ $2.93/gal for total of $39.04 @ 157409
- 08:45 read a NYTimes article: "Divorce can make you [physically] sick" bit.ly/pTEO5 -That's why we want to focus on pre-marital prep ASAP
- 13:30 had lunch w/ the Wed.lunch group at work. We listened to the topic of church planting. I then too k off to meet David Fitzstevens of the C&MA
- 14:12 off to meet the officials to change signer for EM
- 16:26 is done with the banks (EM has new signer). Now I am getting more keys and meet up w/ Jho & contractors at the house before dinner)
- 19:29 is enjoying Chicken Masala pasta @ Niki's house (after had 5 contractors coming over at the house)
- 22:06 is back home, thinking some more about polity and health.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home