Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 04:31 read Jer51:5 "Israel & Judah've not been forsaken by their God, the LORD Almighty, though their land is full of guilt before the Holy One."
- 04:35 goes back to sleep. I got to stop waking up at 4am in the morning :(
- 06:19 is up again, about to meditate on Day 28 of bit.ly/28daysGazeOnGrace -it has been good, but tough as well. Will I execute its demand?
- 07:35 saw a roadmap for the next few months. The road less traveled is much more narrow & complicated (otherwise it's be widen & smooth already).
- 09:09 dropped Timmy off for piano, now writing a message for Sep.20 while waiting for jail visit, then head to the house oversee contractor's work
- 10:43 RT: @recreate "Grace is what makes relationships safe" -Lisa Welchel
- 12:48 studies "How People Change& quot; for EM Sunday School tomorrow while watching contractors extend the cabinet & install a fridge for Jho's kitchen
- 21:29 finally left the house. The contractors spent the whole day installing Jho's cabinet extension. They did excellent work for 1/3 the price!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home