Sunday, August 23, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 00:29 is thankful that weekend minutes are free on my cell phone
  • 01:11 posted a new blog... I am about to enter stage 5 of grief: Acceptance (after stages 4: depression, 3: Bargaining, 2: Anger, and 1: Denial)
  • 07:10 read Jer.52:32 "He spoke kindly to him.." -in the 37th year of the exile, God show them mercy; even tho no release, but at least some cmfort
  • 07:38 RT: @elagrew Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted. -Albert Einstein
  • 08:38 is looking forward to hear Tran Tran's testimony about her recent summer mission trip at EM worship today.
  • 15:28 can't believe that we finished the ELT at 3pm. And we even had lunch from 1-1:30pm
  • 17:22 used the church-split-as-divorce analogy bit.ly/sKVHW at the ELT meeting today. It helps us work through the issues EM is facing...
  • 20:34 enjoyed "Banh Xeo" from Jho for dinner with extended families, topped it of with a hot cup of Theraflu. I should be good tomorrow!
  • 21:05 put Timmy and myself to bed early tonight
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home