Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:39 amazed @ La3:39 "Why should any man complain when punished for his sins? Let us examine our ways & test them, & let us return to the LORD."
- 08:47 is at the District for the 9am mtg on Luminis, then we will discuss a Single-Sign-on aspect
- 09:45 wonders if J2EE apps such a industrial-graded bear that most Web App chose the path of less-resistant PHP and RAIL?
- 09:55 @MarkBatterson dreamstorming huh? What a great term. I wish I could do something like that...
- 10:23 RT: @theResurgence (aka Mark Driscoll) Jesus started with good drink and hospitality bit.ly/HccDe
- 10:29 is still at NOCCCD finished one meeting and waiting for another to start. But I really look forward to our Wed.lunch group mtg at noon.
- 11:48 just had an idea after 30 mi n. parking 4 the Wed.lunch group: why don't we use tokbox.com & conference others in? Look for Bumble Ho there!
- 11:48 I'm video chatting live via @TokBox--join me now! www.tokbox.com/conf/x3my3gbhvqbyinpp/t
- 11:52 saw William Le's name flashing on toxbox.com, but he's gone now...
- 11:56 thinks that may be I should Ustream instead of tokbox?
- 13:06 is done w/ the Wed.lunch discussion, log off from tokbox.com and head back to the office.
- 14:14 try to spec a HP ProLiant DL380 G6 HP Server for Exchange 2007 upgrade feasibility study
- 14:55 got called home to get Timmy so my in-law can go to the doctor. But 1st my mom has PC problem too.
- 15:38 got frustrated, couldn't help my mom. her IE6 won't run Yahoo mail but Her laptop is old and I can't load IE8!
- 16:40 picked Timmy up from my in-law's Dr office, met w/ the french door installer, now I'm waiting for Jho's other contractors+ maybe a pool guy
- 16:48 @williamle8300 I had only 10 minutes to solve her issue, so after the IE8 failed, I had to leave. Will try Firefox/Chrome next time.
- 18:30 is done w/ the landscape contractor at the house, now I am trying to catch the Jr High's leader staff meeting for EM. Timmy went home w/ Jho
- 19:28 watches JAR staff work the phone to call the 8th graders for bike-ride-day this Sat. I should tell them about baptism op coming up too
- 20:29 heard "There're a lot of messed up kids at church. And that's why they need to know Jesus' love more." -I just love these youth leaders!
- 21:04 is done mtg w/ Jr high staff, now heading home for dinner & continue the work
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home