Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 00:08 crash now. I am so undone!
- 06:35 :"Restore us 2 urself, O LORD, that we may return; renew our days as of old, unless u've utterly rejected us & r angry w/ us beyond measure"
- 07:19 quoth "Today is a good day to die" -Kiefer Sutherland (from "Flatliners")
- 07:55 is heading to work
- 08:46 read "the dry seasons teach us about our own powerlessness and our own need for complete reliance on Christ" bit.ly/2m7Jaz -John of x
- 09:19 got report "supervisory error" flashing on the Simplex panel, called M&O and they will check into it as they are running some testing today.
- 10:44 finished ordering FiOS for the house. Now it's time I's taking the rest of the day off to go to attend the pastoral mtg at church. cell: off
- 11:25 is at chu rch, waiting for the staff mtg
- 12:07 left for lunch since if the prof won't show up then class got canceled, now if the staff won't show up then the mtg would be canceled too.
- 12:27 found out that the pastoral staff mtg was canceled because of funeral care. Being a pastor is tough!
- 12:54 is having lunch w/ our EM teaching partner Nathan Ho @ Al Sanabel Arabic Restaurant (I love to try crazy dish if I have a chance).
- 14:47 finished lunch (rev. Nathan will continue speaking once a month w/ EM for 2010), virus scanned mom's computer, now head to church once more.
- 15:08 stopped by church again but no one's there. I'm heading home to see the new furniture Karen's brother delivered.. Then try 2 IKEA again l8tr
- 16:47 wonders if any guys are free for about 1 hour tonite for my 2nd attempt to by 5 book cases & 2 desks at IKEA? facebook/text me, buy u dinner
- 19: 14 goes to IKEA with David (try #2) I am waiting inline for the credit card application machine (should be OK tonite).
- 20:27 got rejected for IKEA credit card apps, Jho had to come & apply for it. Finally we checked out but I'm still short 1 bookcase
- 21:37 hangs out at Tastea with David & Timmy for smoothies.
- 22:20 is back home, put Timmy to bed, discussed a bit w/ my friend about his sermon this Sunday.
- 23:27 read Ps.37 "Do not fret,," verse 39 "The salvation of the righteous comes from the LORD; He is their stronghold in time of trouble" -G'nite!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home