Saturday, August 29, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:16 is stuck w/ Eze.1: what am I supposed to take away? Then I read the Pulpit commentary & amazed by the 20 sermons there from 18-19 centuries.
  • 07:47 sent ELT minutes out for EM, take Timmy to piano, Jho to Vernon for dining benches's finishing, then pickup Timmy by lunch.. that's the plan
  • 13:03 got Persian's Kabob takeout w/ the Ho's family, brought home for lunch, then help Jho sealing grouts this afternoon..
  • 16:24 didn't get to sealing the grouts since mtg w/ landscaper took up times. I'm now @ Costco buying fajita for Jho to feed EM youth
  • 17:27 @djchuang the X factor is how deep are you grounded in Christ
  • 17:34 is at church copying hand-outs for tomorrow 1st session on "How People Change", then working on scenario budget planning for EM 2010
  • 21:03 left the church to get s ome Pho 50% off w/ Jho (she made pretty good Enchiladas for the youth, but the chef won't want her own food)
  • 22:17 read Ps.38 & think it's a depressing one: like v.9 "All my longings lie open before you, O Lord; my sighing is not hidden from you"
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home