Sunday, August 30, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 05:11 woke up from a dreamt of being stranded in monkey republic and being forced to leave the vehicle to keep safety.. Like B-rated horror movie.
  • 05:24 read Eze2: Say to them..whether they listen or fail to listen—they will know that a prophet has been among them..don't be afraid..or rebel..
  • 09:17 went through the "How People Change" curriculum once more and getting excited about teaching the 1st session today!
  • 10:53 is learning from his friend's message today at EM service.
  • 11:12 is asked for a tape of my friend's sermon from EM. Too bad, we haven't recorded them.
  • 12:37 finished the 1st session of "How ppl change" with Phil, Cyndi, Brian, Thach, Sandra, Trung, Rose, Mary Le & Mary Pham
  • 13:27 blogged on "Submission and Insubordination" bit.ly/hWaAJ earlier this mo rning. Now lunch and then I should go for my weekly visit..
  • 18:27 needs help with mounting theflat screen TV on our wall in the PM Wednesday. Binh: can I count on you? Then I just need 1 more muscle man
  • 18:42 got news that Rev. Do Trung Vinh Tuong, Rockdale GA passed away in car accident on the way to a 2nd preaching apt after AM svc @ his church!
  • 20:22 took much longer time @ TheoLacy today, then got dinner & took the Ho's family back 2 da house: Jho work on it, while I start on the EM msg
  • 20:27 @djchuang247 @marcpayan the X factor is how deep are you grounded in Christ (the sun which melts the snow also hardens the clay)
  • 22:04 took a walk w/ Timmy in the new neighborhood & met our new neighbor, a defense attorney. Imagine what it's like to love them like JC..
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home