Monday, August 31, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:38 read Eze3:20 "U didn't warn him, he'll die 4 his sin. The righteous things he did wont b remembered, & I'll hold u accountable 4 his blood"
  • 06:47 didn't sleep in the new house yet. Last night we went back to sleep at Timmy's grandparent's house so he could stay w/ them while we work..
  • 09:22 @jamesdoezie "Forgiveness fails because I exclude my enemy from the community of humans" is from Volf's "Exclusion and Embrace" p.124
  • 10:52 finished the team mtg (w/ 2 guys out this week), then got a call from FiOS installer who will take fiber to the side of the house tomorrow.
  • 12:08 RT @GuyKawasaki Enter the dragon: Qi Lu vs Google: om.ly/IpVu
  • 14:42 discussed w/ Jenney & Timmy and we are not getting the pool for better economic
  • 14: 56 listens to my Prof, Dr. Dave Stoop, on the radio - New Life counseling show - as I ran off work to meet up w/ EM leader
  • 15:48 got out earlier today on pure luck @ $0.1814 on $WAMUQ, 40% gain on a $120 initial investment, but I still have no idea what happened there.
  • 16:27 found a broken bookcase side in what I bought from IKEA: they want us to bring the whole box back to exchange, not just the damaged part :(
  • 17:29 is heading home after stopped by Costco. They have a 2lbs Acer Netbook for less than $450!
  • 19:31 got dinner, check up EM finance for 3rd Q reporting, now load up a van full to the new house w/ Jho
  • 20:30 continue on the sermon prep for EM this weekend at the new house while Jho & Hoa go to Target for needed stuff for house cleaning..
  • 23:20 is back at in-law's house, finished consulting Wuest, Robinson, Constable, Keener, Dunn on the EM text for Su nday. Btw "flesh" is not "body"
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home