Thursday, September 10, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:04 woke up from bad dream again. It might be long before normalcy. I should know the serverety to address the denial of my own heart.
  • 06:14 read "God's hand'll be against the prophets who see false visions & utter lying divinations..saying, 'Peace,' when there is no peace" -Eze13
  • 08:16 got Timmy to school on time despite picking up another coworker on my van. I should apply for a vanpool license soon ;-)
  • 19:32 is at IKEA after dinner, waiting to exchange for another door set for my bookcases. Then we will tackle the closet system next..
  • 19:48 is pretty upset at IKEA's "You Can Bring It Back" policy since you couldn't really exchange for mismatched furnitures once you set em up!
  • 23:28 loves Ps.55 "Listen to my prayer, O God, do not ignore my plea.. If an enemy.. But it is you, my friend.. But as for me, I trust in God&qu ot;
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home