Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 06:08 prays hard: "today is a good day to die"! Pray for me too.
- 06:16 read Eze14:22 Yet there'll b survivors—kids who'll b brought out of it..when u c their conduct, u'll b consoled regarding disaster I brought
- 09:35 verified a non-existence problem report, setup a new TimeKeeper site for Cypress, now getting ready to meet w/ Nth Generation on vSphere
- 11:15 is taking lunch break to attend the pastoral staff mtg on behalf of EM
- 12:09 is in the pastoral staff mtg
- 13:51 is leaving the pastoral staff mtg early since my Sr Pastor has to take his sick wife home.
- 15:44 get caught driving my vanpool by Dan X Nguyen ;)
- 16:20 is home with Timmy after returning the cable modem to Times Warner. We will see another landscaper at 5pm (we check & his license # is good)
- 18:31 took a walk to the ma ilbox and guess who I am running into? Bao, Y's brother. He just moved in to share the pad there..
- 19:23 caught episode 12 of NBC's Kings on FiOS's video on demand. I love the lines from prophet Samuel.
- 20:03 really enjoyed Kings on FiOS VoD, especially when I get to watch it with Timmy.
- 20:48 is at church w/ Jho. She is checking the stock pot for Pho, feeding EM youth tomorrow.
- 21:27 loves Ps.56&57 as I read it tonight with Timmy according to the M'Cheyne schedule at www.edginet.org/mcheyne/calendar.php
- 23:23 spend the last 2 hours reading through various legal codes... I should have studied law...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home