Sunday, September 13, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 03:32 is up early, compiling the slide deck for EM message today.
  • 03:41 read Eze16:60 "Yet I'll remember da covenant I made w/ u in the days of ur youth, & I'll establish an everlasting covenant w/ u" -incredible
  • 04:38 read "Abraham is called to transfer his trust from his own abilities & efforts to resting wholly in God's miraculous intervention in history
  • 04:41 quoth "Any person who has been changed by the gospel'll find that they have a new ability to critique their own class & culture" -Tim Keller
  • 07:41 heard "right now you need to tell the truth to someone, and you are afraid. You need to get out. You need to follow the call" -how'd he know
  • 08:27 is ready, grabbing a slice of cold pizza for breakfast (it was my favorite breakfast food when I was in college)...
  • 09:10 is lounging ar ound waiting to take the Ho family + little Jennifer to church & listening to Jim Belcher's take on Genesis 12
  • 13:05 finished "How People Change" session 2. Now I am getting ready for the church board meeting.
  • 13:35 print out stuff in preparation for the board meeting, including the last few entries from my xanga blog i12know.xanga.com in case...
  • 14:08 read item 2 on board agenda: "Nhan su cho HT noi tieng Anh"
  • 16:07 is still in the Board Mtg. We are at the last few items. It's not that long.
  • 16:41 is done with the board mtg. Setting up for another mtg.
  • 17:02 is taking a much needed nap now.
  • 18:06 couldn't nap, too many things swimming in my mind. So I am up, giving Timmy 30' break from Kumon cram, then seek another old "Kings" episode
  • 19:45 is having Pho for di nner.
  • 20:20 is watching Scooby Doo Mystery Begins with Timmy while Jho is mesmerizing herself w/ Thuy Nga's Celebrity Dancing in the kitchen ;)
  • 22:07 really enjoyed the Sunday bed time w/ Timmy. He shared w/ me what he learned at church, and I do so likewise. Now I am ready for bed.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home