Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 01:12 spent the last 4 hours re-read all the emails and logs since nov-jun and re-lived the mysery. Oh, we are such fallen creature! Mercy please!
  • 06:26 Eze18:23 "Do I take pleasure in the death of the wicked? declares the LORD. Rather, am I not pleased when they turn from their ways & live?"
  • 06:37 is praying for mercy & grace, courage & wisdom, truth & love. Today I'll "learn to do right! Seek justice, encourage the oppressed." Is.1:17
  • 08:15 took Timmy to school and my friend to work, then take day off from work & head to court. It will be a long day seeking for mercy before God.
  • 09:59 is offwork, melted by Rachel's testimony "He loves me ANYWAY". Only when I know that, then I can forgive others "I love you ANYWAY" in JC!
  • 11:47 left the court, it looks like the case will trail for some more, now I am trying to track down my lunch date
  • 14:13 left the restaurant to go back to church to continue the conversation there.
  • 16:57 is done w/ the conversation. I did what I could, don't know what will come out of it, but leave it to God. Peace @ heart, heading home.
  • 18:29 is excited: "your Logos order of Charles Spurgeon Collection (86 Vols.) is now ready to be downloaded." The Prince of Preachers is all mine!
  • 19:07 just got a call frm FC: power outage on campus. I'll be there in 5 min. Netwrk Svc has been notified.
  • 19:23 found that we lost the transformer to Fullerton College: authorizing shutting all servers down.. (We don't have a power generator)
  • 20:01 wonders if we could make a redirection to 10.101.5.112
  • 20:11 got power back on campus. Initiated powerup request, then go pickup Jho from Timmy's school
  • 21:28 is final ly home. Looking forward to some zzzz. Too much excitement in one day. Today was a good day to die.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home