Twitterlogue
Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
- 00:41 couldn't sleep, so I downloaded and tested Opera Mini beta 5 on the Bberry: Amazing!
- 00:51 Bored, so I ReTweet: @Fitness_PT Six Quick Steps to Reducing Cholesterol - bit.ly/Crb7H
- 01:01 RT: @pwilson RT @shawnwood: "Adults are always asking little kids what they want to be when they grow up because they're looking for ideas."
- 06:16 puzzled by Eze20:39 "the Sovereign LORD says: Go and serve your idols, every one of you! But afterward you will surely listen to me.." -how?
- 08:14 read about sexting yesterday on "Youth Ministry Today" is.gd/3lxCo & wonder if the VN church parents even aware of the term
- 08:40 bought ext.warranty from DELL, they sent me an invoice w/ "this is not an invoice" watermark on it, there4 I couldn't get charge back so far< /li>
- 08:49 listens to @samchand 's video from "The Nines" on PAIN OF LEADERSHIP at is.gd/39CaW .. high capacity leaders have pain -Thx @djchuang
- 09:49 is in the staff mtg, debriefing the campus-wide power outage incident last Tuesday night: access, tools, sequence, communication, etc.
- 10:01 RT @GuyKawasakiMake meeting time more meaningful: om.ly/ItLN
- 10:15 discussed swine flu prevention on campus. I didn't know that we have 350 cases in the OC according to flutracker.rhizalabs.com/
- 12:10 is looking at the programability of pen-top computing, signing up for the developer program.
- 14:47 hears Mr. Prez calling Kayne West a JA** and wondered why didn't anyone get slam for illegal recording/releasing recording *#@>? Im outahere
- 14:49 hears Mr. Prez calling Kayne West a JA** and wondered bit.ly/193UqY why didn't anyone get slam for PenalCode632
- 16:19 is at Westminster High, missing out the vBall games since I took Timmy to Kumon first by mistake.
- 17:44 is still waiting for Timmy at Kumon, writing emails on my Bberry. My arms hurted from thumb-typing too much, should buy Freedom kbd for it..
- 18:24 read "Paul is not calling for unity @ any price (like compromising fundamental truths, or splitting from every theological variances)"-Stott
- 20:03 had dinner family, went for milk @ discounted grocery store near by: $2.99, saw a sign next door @ CVS & walked in $2.39/gal!
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home