Friday, September 18, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:27 read Eze21: "Because I'm going to cut off the righteous & the wicked..Then all people'll know that I the LORD've drawn my sword" -collateral
  • 08:24 dropped off Timmy & my van-pool mate. We listened to Keller's take on Joseph so my friend'll expose to the Gospel. Now I am @ the DMA mtg
  • 09:08 heard a church joke @ my secular mgt mtg.: "y'all can vote all you want, but I & God make the majority" (attributed to Dr. McCall
  • 11:06 takes off work for the rest of the day to wait for alarm system activation, and finish the office.
  • 12:15 is getting wiped out because of what I had this morning. I don't feel good :(
  • 15:49 got the security alarm activated, but they forgot the 2-ways monitor. No I am preparing for "how people change" session 3 this weekend.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home