Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Twitterlogue

Here-is-what-I-did-yesterday
  • 06:11 read Eze26: when we are envied saying 'now that she lies in ruins I will prosper', that's when LORD says: 'I am against you' -always humble!
  • 11:54 hates the IRS! They waste so much of my times and energies to make them happy!
  • 13:24 came back from Wed.lunch group: a person lunching nearby joined our conversation at the end :) Yeah (it takes 6 months for this to happen)
  • 15:21 mailed away! I'm grateful that things were slow in past few days so I could take care urgent issues. Now, let's focus on the msg for Sun..
  • 18:20 is working onGen.15 for EM msg. but should be interupted by the landscape designer soon (we will pour concrete everywhere: low maintenance)
  • 22:17 stops the studying to install Vista SP2. Now is a good time to go thru the Pulse tutorial.
End-of-day

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home